Aaron J Levitt's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

""(W)e cannot really understand statistics without including racial differences in th…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 5th month 14 to Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?

25 5th month 17
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hi Kirby, I don't think there's any one, correct answer to your question. "Anti-semi…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 5th month 1 to Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?

25 5th month 17
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Dear Heidi, I would suggest you pause before presuming to define other people's term…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 5th month 1 to Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?

25 5th month 17
Reply by Kirby Urner

"I'm glad this spoke to you, Adria; that was my hope. Please don't read too much into…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 23, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Whereas I might have responded: "I didn't know there were any non-theist events...wh…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 23, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Hi Bill, Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of Campbell's book, which sounds extrem…"

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Hi Adria, I obviously can't speak from personal knowledge, but I've been disturbed t…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 21, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Thank you, Paula. It's perhaps worth saying that this story took place in Crown Heig…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 21, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Hi Adria, There's a core thought here that I find hard to articulate, but I'll give…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 20, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

"Thanks, Rich. Just to clarify, I absolutely didn't mean to suggest that this was an…"

Aaron J Levitt replied 2nd month 20, 2013 to What is keeping YOU from coming to Christ-centered Friends gatherings?

44 9th month 28, 2013
Reply by Teri Bookless

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby left a comment for Olaf Radicke
"Welcome, Olaf!  "
27 minutes ago
Olaf Radicke updated their profile
6 hours ago
Diane Kerchner liked QuakerQuaker's group Plainness & Simplicity
10th month 21
Diane Kerchner liked William F Rushby's discussion Recapturing Initiative for Conservative Friends
10th month 21
Rainer Möller posted a blog post

Quakers unto the Civil War

My personal impression is that Quakers, like all abolitionists, enthusiastically took part in the…See More
10th month 19
Rainer Möller replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Two Narratives in American Society'
"Following this review Macaes' seems to say that before our times, when "Liberalism"…"
10th month 19
William F Rushby replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"I think there is a relatively small elite at the top of the power structure of unprogrammed…"
10th month 18
Forrest Curo replied to Howard Brod's discussion 'Why do Liberal Friends not Record Ministers or Spiritual Gifts?' in the group Liberal Quakers
"The main Quaker hierarchy today are those who learn to manipulate "Quaker Process"."
10th month 18

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service