Patrick M. Dwyer's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Forrest.    "

Patrick M. Dwyer replied 11th month 16, 2017 to Prayers for good health. Schoolmate Bill Callahan passed yesterday from cardiac arrest. We attended Penn Charter together Class of 1978.

2 11th month 16, 2017
Reply by Patrick M. Dwyer

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Kirby Urner posted a video

My World View

Summarizing my views to date. In World Game, we look through the "eyes" of different nations, empathizing from each point of view. What does the world look l...
16 hours ago
Mike Shell posted a discussion
7th day (Sat)
Jim Wilson liked Keith Saylor's blog post A Different ministration of Life in relation to others.
6th day (Fri)

Promised Land

In the School of Tomorrow, we learn how to think globally before acting locally. Here's a link to the 'Tower of Babel' video I mention in passing: http://www...
7th month 16
Windy Cooler posted a video

Releasing Ministry Alliance Opps 1 Under the Care of final

“Under the Care of” July 10, 2019 8-9 pm Eastern time What does holding a ministry “under the care of” a meeting entail? Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting (Baltim...
7th month 15
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

A Different ministration of Life in relation to others.

I am encouraged and grateful my research into early Quakers is revealing many people within the…See More
7th month 13

Happy Birthday Bucky

July 12 is Buckminster Fuller's birthday. Here's a "Quaker rant" to celebrate.
7th month 13
Windy Cooler updated their profile
7th month 11

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service