Mike Shell's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks very much, Marcia. I will share your comment with Yun Choi Yeung.  Blessings,…"

Mike Shell replied 7th month 7 to An Exposition of Laozi’s “Essence of Dao” by Yun Choi Yeung

2 7th month 7
Reply by Mike Shell

"Friend Deb, I appreciate very much your sharing of this information. May I share it…"

Mike Shell replied 9th month 17, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019
Reply by zelma street mission

"Thanks, Kirby. You speak my mind on this. Blessings, Mike "

Mike Shell replied 8th month 30, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"Thanks for the question, Keith. Yes, I wrote these words, though they were approved…"

Mike Shell replied 8th month 12, 2019 to Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now

14 9th month 17, 2019

"A good question, Friend Kieth. I take my definition of belief system from James P. C…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 15, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"Thanks, Friend Forrest. Sallie King based the 2009 QUF pamphlet on a spiritual forma…"

Mike Shell replied 12th month 3, 2017 to "A Quaker's Response to Christian Fundamentalism." Sallie King (2009)

5 12th month 3, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thanks, Forrest.  I just discovered that I had given the wrong link and have correct…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 29, 2017 to "A Quaker's Response to Christian Fundamentalism." Sallie King (2009)

5 12th month 3, 2017
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Friend James, you write: This speaks to the heart of Quaker life: not the irresolvab…"

Mike Shell replied 12th month 3, 2014 to When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis

5 12th month 3, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

"Thanks, Keith and Jim. I personally agree with both of you. As blog editor for a uni…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 28, 2014 to When You Wish upon a Star: The Projection Theory of Religion, by Winston Davis

5 12th month 3, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

"Interesting bit of reconstruction, David.  I've done a lot of reading in the literat…"

Mike Shell replied 11th month 20, 2014 to "Darwin’s Dog, or the Evolution of Religion," by Winston Davis

3 11th month 20, 2014
Reply by Mike Shell

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Rainer Möller commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"Adding up. My first irritation with Quakerism came at a European meeting, American Friends…"
2 hours ago
Marcia P Roberts commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'New essay at Abiding Quaker: On Redemption in John 11'
"Directions to the Panting Soul discuss the need to rest under the yoke, and listen only to the…"
3rd day (Tue)
Marcia P Roberts commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'New essay at Abiding Quaker: On Redemption in John 11'
"This outline of your proposed essay on the final stage of the process of redemption intrigues me.…"
3rd day (Tue)
Marcia P Roberts left a comment for William F Rushby
"Hi William,  Thanks for the article on Wilburite Meetings for Worship, which read in snatches…"
3rd day (Tue)
Marcia P Roberts left a comment for Nancy ford
"Thanks Nancy. Are you interested in sewing? I have been making Quuaker bonnets for servers at…"
3rd day (Tue)
Jeremy Madlala-Routledge updated their profile
11th month 22
Kirby Urner posted a discussion

Like a Bible Story

Per continuing revelation, God was pissed at humans to the point of aborting the whole experiment,…See More
11th month 17
William F Rushby posted a discussion
11th month 13

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service