Mackenzie's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Fair call on the variety of good news found in the New Testament. I was thinking of…"

Mackenzie replied 4th month 8, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"I'm not sure "thought it was silly to have a dress code" is even  as specific as wha…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 9, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"First, regarding the price of broadfalls: the point isn't merely to be cheap. If tho…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 9, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"Oh boy... West Richmond's website has an old broken link AND fails to list an email…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 2, 2017 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"I typed New Association of Friends into Google, and I clicked and it took me to http…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 2, 2017 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"For what it's worth, the NAF website is back online. "

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"I had a conversation this past weekend at a Friends of Jesus gathering where someone…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 11, 2017 to Do Quakers Believe in Continuing Revelation?

12 1st month 20, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

""Conservative churches grow more" was also the conclusion of a study some 40 years a…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 3, 2017 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Have you consulted with an acoustical engineer? That'd be the place to start. If you…"

Mackenzie replied 10th month 15, 2016 to Suggestions for Helping the Hearing Impaired Hear Meeting for Worship?

6 10th month 17, 2016
Reply by David Henderson

"The idea that spices were used in medieval Europe to hide the taste of rotten meat i…"

Mackenzie replied 7th month 6, 2016 to The Church of No

23 7th month 6, 2016
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Keith Saylor posted a blog post

Hidden Things Revealed

Research Note:Robert Rich published a pamphlet in 1678 titled Hidden Things brought to Light or the…See More
yesterday
Ibo von Schubert replied to Barbara Smith's discussion 'When is Ohio Yearly Meeting this year?' in the group Conservative Friends
"any word on this year ( 2019) the OTM website only has 2018 info in it. thanks!"
4th day (Wed)
Keith Saylor commented on Patricia Dallmann's blog post 'New Essay at Abiding Quaker: The Best Gift of Life'
"A response to Adria's article: Hello Adria, While I am not part of the visible Church, I am a…"
3rd day (Tue)
Patricia Dallmann posted a blog post
2nd day (Mon)
Rainer Möller posted blog posts
1st day (Sun)
Kirby Urner posted a blog post

Video Blogging: Quaker Journaling 3.0

Quaker Journaling 2.0 was ordinary blogging.See More
3rd month 16
Mike Shell posted a discussion
3rd month 14

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by