Mackenzie's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Up in Frederick, the Friends Church that meets at Friends School of Baltimore might…"

Mackenzie replied 10th month 8 to Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?

8 10th month 8
Reply by Mackenzie

"Hi! I live in Maryland and currently am a member of Adelphi Friends. Let's connect,…"

Mackenzie replied 10th month 4 to Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?

8 10th month 8
Reply by Mackenzie

"Fair call on the variety of good news found in the New Testament. I was thinking of…"

Mackenzie replied 4th month 8, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"I'm not sure "thought it was silly to have a dress code" is even  as specific as wha…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 9, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"First, regarding the price of broadfalls: the point isn't merely to be cheap. If tho…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 9, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"Oh boy... West Richmond's website has an old broken link AND fails to list an email…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 2, 2017 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"I typed New Association of Friends into Google, and I clicked and it took me to http…"

Mackenzie replied 3rd month 2, 2017 to Lots of FUMing Among Friends, But Where's the Fire?

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"For what it's worth, the NAF website is back online. "

6 3rd month 8, 2017
Reply by Matt

"I had a conversation this past weekend at a Friends of Jesus gathering where someone…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 11, 2017 to Do Quakers Believe in Continuing Revelation?

12 1st month 20, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

""Conservative churches grow more" was also the conclusion of a study some 40 years a…"

Mackenzie replied 1st month 3, 2017 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
"My paper on  "Ann Branson and the Eclipse of Oracular Ministry in Nineteenth Century…"
11th month 30
William F Rushby replied to Jean Yeager's discussion 'Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?'
11th month 30
11th month 30
William F Rushby liked William F Rushby's blog post South Starksboro Through a Child's Eyes
11th month 28
11th month 27
"Your question is a good one!  Some traditionalists cling to "old ways" (at least…"
11th month 27
Jean Yeager posted blog posts
11th month 27
Jean Yeager updated their profile
11th month 27

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service