David McKay's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Keith. For the first time I feel I have a sense of where you're coming fro…"

David McKay replied on 2nd day (Mon) to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"This conversation is beginning to have the feel of déjà vu all over again. I think e…"

David McKay replied on 1st day (Sun) to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"Just found this on Twitter and thought it spoke to your concerns: "

David McKay replied on 1st day (Sun) to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"I'm always surprised how categorical we can get and we start talking about matters t…"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"So thus far (I'm not very far in yet) we have the preface — which seems a fairly red…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 18 to Open to New Light

3 on 3rd day (Tue)
Reply by James C Schultz

"An interesting observation Forrest. You are likely right — though I might qualify it…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 15 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"There is actually very little need for you to be sorry that I "must deal with a disa…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 15 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"And if all we are seeking by moving onto the next level is to avoid the suffering of…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 12 to Apology for True Christian Divinity: Proposition 7 Concerning Justification

19 2nd month 14
Reply by James C Schultz

"And Wesley stole his doctrine from Barclay.I guess I just haven't been fortunate eno…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 12 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

"As a person living with a disability the word "perfect" is a trigger word for me. Bu…"

David McKay replied 2nd month 12 to Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Cris Fugate

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Cris Fugate replied to Daniel Wilcox's discussion 'Why I Strongly Disagree with Micah Bales' article that all humans are "depraved"'
"Another early Christian idea is that evil entered the world through the rebellion of Lucifer. That…"
2 hours ago
William F Rushby commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"My comments on the "Charismatic renewal" are specific to Ohio Yearly Meeting.  Even…"
11 hours ago
James C Schultz commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"As a refugee from the Charismatic renewal in the Catholic Church the "Pentacostal"…"
12 hours ago
Forrest Curo commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"The trouble with all that bhakti spiritual technology -- although God is willing enough to get…"
14 hours ago
"Good morning, Forrest! Conservative Quaker theology of the old school idealized and advocated an…"
15 hours ago
Forrest Curo commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"Ah. But neither of these factions sound like 'enthusiasts' in the original…"
yesterday
"The Charismatics subscribed to "twice-born" model of religious faith; "ye must be…"
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Seeking God's Guidance'
"There is "a hard and fast line between outward or expired thoughts and feelings and inspired…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service