CJ Hinke's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"I came to Friends because of their peace testimony but I stayed because of the silen…"

CJ Hinke replied 3rd month 18, 2013 to Buddhist and Quaker

100 1st month 28, 2014
Reply by Shane Moad

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?'
4th day (Wed)
William F Rushby replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?'
"Who said: "some of my best Jews are Friends!""
2nd day (Mon)
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Is Semite Really a Synonym for Jewish?'
2nd month 16
Jon Pol replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Quaker Without a Meeting: A Response to Jason'
"Posting is three years old, and I'm just curious if it is till attended. And if yes: >…"
2nd month 12
Jon Pol updated their profile
2nd month 12
David Keel replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Cerebrating About God'
"In my youth as a new Christian I decided I would look at a book written by an atheist to try and…"
2nd month 6
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Cerebrating About God'
"I have noticed that some Friends get caught up (or is it ‘entangled”?) in cerebrating…"
2nd month 5
William F Rushby replied to William F Rushby's discussion 'Cerebrating About God'
2nd month 4

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service