Forrest Curo's Discussions (1,193)

Discussions Replied To (992) Replies Latest Activity

"Again: If you come here grinding an ax, all you're going to see is wood. Certainly y…"

Forrest Curo replied 12th month 21, 2018 to Where Does TRUTH Enter the Picture?

7 12th month 21, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Was that a rhetorical question? Is this a rhetorical question? If I were in my right…"

Forrest Curo replied 11th month 26, 2018 to Where Does TRUTH Enter the Picture?

7 12th month 21, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"It's a poor silly belief system that sits in Meeting with folded arms, its body lang…"

Forrest Curo replied 11th month 16, 2018 to Friends, What canst thou say?

9 11th month 22, 2018
Reply by Mad JW

"There was always more to 'the Government of God' than improvements in our personal b…"

Forrest Curo replied 4th month 9, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"Are we talking about that exclusive club of friends of Christ Jesus, who hangs out w…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 14, 2018 to No Quakers, Only Quakerism

6 10th month 22, 2018
Reply by Kirby Urner

"As far as 'good news', I don't know how many people today would find "Christ has vic…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 11, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"Person's gotta do what a person's gotta do. Margaret Fell thought it was silly to ha…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 7, 2018 to ...plain?

11 7th month 27, 2018
Reply by Morgen Silver

"Mending should set in after around 10,000 years. (By then enough rock should have be…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 4, 2018 to God Loves Us, and We've Broken the Earth

3 3rd month 4, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"That God loves us is a commonplace; but I think we've all experienced examples (whet…"

Forrest Curo replied 3rd month 3, 2018 to God Loves Us, and We've Broken the Earth

3 3rd month 4, 2018
Reply by Forrest Curo

"A more widespread awareness (aside from whatever value particular people find -- or…"

Forrest Curo replied 2nd month 4, 2018 to "The Fairview Minute"

4 2nd month 5, 2018
Reply by Keith Saylor

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Mike Shell posted a discussion

"From the Editor's Desk" - January/February Western Friend

Friends,Mary Klein has a gift for going to the essence of a concern and expressing it simply and…See More
1st month 14
Rah "Francis" O'Hara left a comment for Donn Weinholtz
"Hi ! I'm in Ellington CT attending Storrs Friends Meeting care to carpool sometime?"
1st month 8
Rah "Francis" O'Hara left a comment for karima nur
"alHamdulillah !"
1st month 8
Rah "Francis" O'Hara updated their profile
1st month 8
Kirby Urner posted a discussion

Are the Great Religions Fighting?

I'd say the short answer is no, the great religions are not at war with one another, but that…See More
1st month 8
Mike Shell posted a discussion
1st month 7
Kim Salsman liked Howard Brod's discussion Mysticism: The 'Engine' of liberal Quakerism (anonymous article from a Quaker library)
1st month 5
Jim Wilson liked Howard Brod's discussion Mysticism: The 'Engine' of liberal Quakerism (anonymous article from a Quaker library)
1st month 3

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service