Betsy Blake's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Alice, it is soothing to me, to hear you address this. I have done intensive Quaker…"

Betsy Blake replied 7th month 1, 2009 to Liberal Quaker problem - hostility to christians

49 7th month 15, 2009
Reply by James Riemermann

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'From John Woolman on Ministry'
"Keith Saylor: Thanks for your great effort!"
20 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'From John Woolman on Ministry'
"Hello William, I'm still getting my feet under this project. However, a path is clearing as I…"
yesterday
Mike Shell left a comment for Marcia P Roberts
"Friend Marcia. I don't visit QuakerQuaker much at present, but thanks for…"
yesterday
Mike Shell posted a discussion

An Exposition of Laozi’s “Essence of Dao” by Yun Choi Yeung

Yun Choi Yeung is from Hong Kong and has been living in the United Kingdom since October 2010. In…See More
3rd day (Tue)
Keith Saylor commented on William F Rushby's blog post 'From John Woolman on Ministry'
"Summary, Observations, and Considerations John Woolman's Journal Chapter 8 Paragraph One In…"
3rd day (Tue)
Keith Saylor replied to Keith Saylor's discussion 'From: The Ear of the Soul ...'
"I appreciate this information William."
3rd day (Tue)
"Last minute changes. For various reasons I have created a independent framework for Woolman's…"
3rd day (Tue)
William F Rushby replied to Keith Saylor's discussion 'From: The Ear of the Soul ...'
"Branson uses the "ear of my soul" 29 times in her journal, more than any other writer,…"
2nd day (Mon)

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service