Richard B. Miller's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"If this discussion area were a restricted site we could be more open.  It is really…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 23, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"@stephanie   As I was sayiung earlier in this discussion I don't think anyone should…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 22, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"I think we are hitting on some differences.  My concern is to see if it is helpful t…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 18, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"I agree that we should drop the word if it tends to get in the way.  Perhaps it does…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 17, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"I need to understand the distinction you are making between eldering done right and…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 16, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"It seems that you must have some experience of what other YMs are doing with elderin…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 16, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"Have you had negative experience with "a very formal attempt to control" you.  It's…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 15, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"Martin,  I'm just floating this idea to see what the response is.    If the response…"

Richard B. Miller replied 7th month 15, 2013 to Elders' Corner

23 9th month 9, 2013
Reply by Mackenzie

"@James.  I'll try to express your idea in my own words.  Tell me if I'm understandin…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 14, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

"I did a little digging and it turns out 1) lots of people like to treat Hebrew as it…"

Richard B. Miller replied 5th month 14, 2011 to "I Agree On Needing a Discussion on Faith"

50 5th month 28, 2011
Reply by Forrest Curo

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? Our costs run to about $50/month. If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

Latest Activity

Donn Weinholtz posted a blog post

Jesus Christ: MBA Has Arrived

Hello Friends.Months ago, I indicated that I would be releasing our book, Jesus Christ MBA: A…See More
yesterday
Jen Chapin-Smith updated their profile
4th day (Wed)
Christopher Hatton replied to Jonathan Pilgrim's discussion 'Cyber meetings'
"I've really struggled with expectant-waiting worship online, with 1 exception (more later),…"
3rd day (Tue)
Christopher Hatton liked Forrest Curo's discussion Why Has It Needed To Be Like This?
3rd day (Tue)
Christopher Hatton updated their profile
3rd day (Tue)
Forrest Curo posted a discussion

Why Has It Needed To Be Like This?

'On Purim we acknowledge that God is disguised in the world and that the world itself is God's…See More
11th month 25
David Holdsworth updated their profile
11th month 25
Forrest Curo commented on Forrest Curo's blog post 'Where to Put Our Faith'
"To better say what this may mean to us -- It might be better to address God as 'Our Mothering…"
11th month 24

© 2022   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service