William Peale's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Well put! What would be a Quaker distinctiveness? Is there something you've found he…"

William Peale replied 2nd month 20, 2015 to G-d (didn't) give rock n' roll to us

6 2nd month 28, 2015
Reply by Olivia

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Ray Dowling updated their profile
4th day (Wed)
Forrest Curo replied to Daniel O'Keefe's discussion 'How is "community" carried out in a Quaker monthly meeting?'
"The best we typically do is to sit together, each of us alone with God (as we fail to understand…"
3rd day (Tue)
zelma street mission updated their profile
3rd day (Tue)
zelma street mission replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now'
"mike, i would be honored to have you share any of my insights- no need for anonymity and i thank…"
3rd day (Tue)
Patty Quinn liked Olivia's discussion Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?
3rd day (Tue)
Patty Quinn liked Mike Shell's discussion Join Quaker Universalist Group on Facebook
3rd day (Tue)
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Susan Furry
"i want you to  work together in Bible club  i want to start soon hee in Malawi."
3rd day (Tue)
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Robin Mohr
"Nice to meet with you iam a christian man from africa in Malawi."
3rd day (Tue)

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service