Isabel Penraeth's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

":) "

Isabel Penraeth replied 4th month 12, 2012 to The Discipline of Covering

30 5th month 23, 2014
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Thanks, Friends, this has been very helpful to me :) Isabel"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 26, 2012 to Semi-programmed?

6 3rd month 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Penraeth

"Hit reply before my reply was complete. The contact info is over at the event. I hav…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 20, 2012 to Plain Comfort

11 12th month 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"Right, it is the Conservative Gathering in Sixth Month. Yearly Meeting is usually he…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 20, 2012 to Plain Comfort

11 12th month 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"I thank thee, sister, for thy openness here and I welcome thee. I am glad thee has b…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 16, 2012 to Plain Comfort

11 12th month 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Beauchamp

"Forrest-- I'm not able to offer a lot, as I'm in the midst of allstag this and that,…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 6, 2012 to Differently-Moraled People.

5 3rd month 6, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Another good resource for information on engaging the different moral viewpoints is…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 3rd month 3, 2012 to Differently-Moraled People.

5 3rd month 6, 2012
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Forest-- Honestly. Who? Because I don't see anyone writing like that, and I don't pe…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 1st month 7, 2012 to before tradition...

12 1st month 17, 2012
Reply by Karen Mercer

"Forest-- I must confess that much of what thee types is fairly incomprehensible to m…"

Isabel Penraeth replied 1st month 6, 2012 to before tradition...

12 1st month 17, 2012
Reply by Karen Mercer

"Oops. Yes, Seventh Month."

Isabel Penraeth replied 6th month 11, 2011 to Support desired

36 12th month 17, 2013
Reply by Emma Woolliams

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Diane Benton left a comment for Keith Saylor
"Bummer!  I ordered the wrong book.  When I went into Amazon today I found the right one…"
2 hours ago
Forrest Curo commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Without regard to outward Persons, Communities, etc., there is Heaven.'
"Since everyone and everything is 'in' the Presence, what people have to mean by words…"
5 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Without regard to outward Persons, Communities, etc., there is Heaven.'
"There is much I wish to write in response to your definition of conscious and conscience. However,…"
5 hours ago
Mary Sukits liked Keith Saylor's blog post What God leads out of, he rarely leads into again.
6 hours ago
James C Schultz commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Without regard to outward Persons, Communities, etc., there is Heaven.'
"One of the problems in reading your article is probably differing definitions we have for conscious…"
7 hours ago
Mary Sukits shared Keith Saylor's blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago
Mary Sukits liked Keith Saylor's blog post Without regard to outward Persons, Communities, etc., there is Heaven.
7 hours ago
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Without regard to outward Persons, Communities, etc., there is Heaven.'
"Hi James, I wish it were not so that you experience the message of a conscious anchored in and a…"
15 hours ago

© 2015   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service