Clem Gerdelmann's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Giant-like, the spiritual fruit of American Quakerism is harvested unripe, and at a…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 10th month 12, 2014 to H(2)O

3 10th month 13, 2014
Reply by Keith Saylor

"I put a post entitled "Loop the Loop" on The Springfield Patch(www.springfield-pa.pa…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 10th month 7, 2014 to Why Most People Are Stuck in Loops?

2 10th month 7, 2014
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Jim Corbett's 31st Annual J. Barnard Walton Memorial Lecture entitled "Leadings" off…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 9th month 16, 2014 to Uncomfortable Silence

9 9th month 16, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"As Sam Caldwell explained what he meant by "pseudo-universalism", so let me explain…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 9th month 15, 2014 to Quaker Scissorhands

6 9th month 15, 2014
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Thanks for asking, Friend. I was intrigued by the development, in Ursula Jane O'Shea…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 9th month 12, 2014 to Uncomfortable Silence

9 9th month 16, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"First Clue(via Chuck Fager's "Remaking Friends", pp. 67-8): Meanwhile, the Longwood…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 8th month 15, 2014 to The Fruit Doesn't Fall Far

1 8th month 15, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"A point as sharp as a bowling ball, I'm afraid ye say!"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 8th month 14, 2014 to Technically Speaking

4 8th month 14, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"James, as partial as I also am to Luke's Gospel, the "Parable of the Two Sons" is fo…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 8th month 13, 2014 to Technically Speaking

4 8th month 14, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"New England Quaker, Bradford Smith, who in 1963 was diagnosed with terminal cancer a…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 8th month 12, 2014 to The Lover's Pinch

4 8th month 12, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

"Time's Up! Typically, perhaps, Friend Curo has identified the Quakers from the 18th…"

Clem Gerdelmann replied 8th month 8, 2014 to Pop Quiz

2 8th month 8, 2014
Reply by Clem Gerdelmann

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Ray Dowling updated their profile
15 hours ago
Ray Dowling replied to Olivia's discussion 'Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?'
"Kinda makes me wish I was in DC! Most of this sounds great."
15 hours ago
Forrest Curo replied to Daniel O'Keefe's discussion 'How is "community" carried out in a Quaker monthly meeting?'
"The best we typically do is to sit together, each of us alone with God (as we fail to understand…"
3rd day (Tue)
zelma street mission updated their profile
3rd day (Tue)
zelma street mission replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now'
"mike, i would be honored to have you share any of my insights- no need for anonymity and i thank…"
3rd day (Tue)
Patty Quinn liked Olivia's discussion Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?
3rd day (Tue)
Patty Quinn liked Mike Shell's discussion Join Quaker Universalist Group on Facebook
3rd day (Tue)
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Susan Furry
"i want you to  work together in Bible club  i want to start soon hee in Malawi."
3rd day (Tue)

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service