Shane Moad's Discussions (5)

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Jon Watts posted a video

Why I Don't Wear a Tie in Court

Scott Holmes, a Quaker lawyer from Durham, North Carolina, felt led to stop wearing a tie in the courtroom. This is his story of exploring that leading and i...
1 hour ago
Roger Vincent Jasaitis posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Sophia Shapira commented on Jim Wilson's blog post 'Thoughts on a Quaker Monasticism'
"One more thing, Jim -- I wanted to explain why this discussion crossed my mind -- but it turned out…"
14 hours ago
Clem Gerdelmann posted a discussion

Pick Your Power

U.S. stinks, but not pretty, in spite of its frequent fireworks displays. We sniff for the smoking…See More
yesterday
Tony Smith commented on Clem Gerdelmann's blog post 'The Case of Confused vs. Infused'
"Huhhh? Nonsense rambling. I don't get it. Can you write an article about trendy suburban…"
yesterday
Keith Saylor commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'The Early Quaker Testimony in the Words of George Fox'
"The living gospel gathering people into the Light and the strife it engenders. The invisible…"
yesterday
Anne commented on Jim Wilson's blog post 'Thoughts on a Quaker Monasticism'
"It would kind of seem possible to go with a sustainable living Eco village type thing. Where the…"
3rd day (Tue)
Steven Bhardwaj left a comment for Joshua Adams
"Woo hoo!!  :D"
3rd day (Tue)

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service