Shane Moad's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to agree with Paul Klinkman. There are many things we can do in our own perso…"

Shane Moad replied 12th month 8 to Should We Try...

22 12th month 10
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Bill, like Laura and Patricia, I too feel it would be a blessing to all of us for yo…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

37 10th month 28
Reply by William F Rushby

"That's a good on Laura, put a smile on my face! "

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27 to My Condition

11 10th month 30
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"I remember someone once saying to me "why do you go to meeting/church when many of t…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 27 to My Condition

11 10th month 30
Reply by Laura Scattergood

"It has been the same for me. Christ is the center of my faith and often I have found…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 26 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

37 10th month 28

"Greetings Jean, I have never really felt like I have been "clinging to tradition" bu…"

Shane Moad replied 10th month 25 to Why Do Primitive Quakers Cling to Traditition?

37 10th month 28

"Barbara, I thank you for your reply and it very much echoes my feelings concerning b…"

Shane Moad replied 1st month 28 to Buddhist and Quaker

100 1st month 28
Reply by Shane Moad

"Stephen, I thank you for your reply and am glad you were able to get something usefu…"

Shane Moad replied 6th month 21, 2011 to Buddhist and Quaker

100 1st month 28
Reply by Shane Moad

"Greetings Friends, I know I am a little late in a reply to this topic but I do feel…"

Shane Moad replied 4th month 18, 2011 to Buddhist and Quaker

100 1st month 28
Reply by Shane Moad

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation or get us something from our Amazon wishlist.

Latest Activity

Michael Snow commented on Jim Wilson's blog post 'Was World War II a Good War?'
""...we cannot sit on the sidelines.  We must ‘do…"
10 hours ago
Joshua Nichols updated their profile
21 hours ago
Joshua Nichols posted photos
21 hours ago
Mike Shell commented on QuakerQuaker's blog post 'How do you use QuakerQuaker?'
"I use QQ in two ways: (1) I check it every few days to find new blog posts and discussions or…"
yesterday
Mark Lepper updated their profile
yesterday
Jean Yeager posted a blog post
yesterday
MaryBeth Smith replied to Ray Lovegrove's discussion 'Woven together?' in the group Quaker Vegetarians
"Stephanie, thanks for sharing your experiences of hospitality in Central America. A number of years…"
1st day (Sun)
MaryBeth Smith replied to Ray Lovegrove's discussion 'Woven together?' in the group Quaker Vegetarians
"Ray, I love your image of the "interweaving" of these life practices. I've…"
7th day (Sat)

© 2014   Created by QuakerQuaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service