Rickey D. Whetstone's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks Forrest Now I understand a little more . . . about your views."

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 6, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Forrest When Jesus states he is the Alpha and Omega in Revelation. What do you see?"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Forrest I was in Brazil in 2004 on a mission trip. One of our crew that had the gif…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Jeremy I agree that England at the time of GF had human social class orders that we…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"Jeremy Keep on writing my friend . . . I'm learning a lot. Tell me more."

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 11th month 4, 2010 to Plain Speech

62 8th month 30, 2018
Reply by Andrew Hill

"I found . . . that if I schedule a specific time to listen to Gods voice . . . the r…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 11, 2010 to What do you do in silent worship?

36 2nd month 20, 2012
Reply by Bruce R. Arnold

"Is the prophet still alive?"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 11, 2010 to Plain?

7 10th month 12, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Alice Sorry I didn't ge back to you . . . every time I chose to reply . . . somethi…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 10, 2010 to Plain?

7 10th month 12, 2010
Reply by Forrest Curo

"No . . . I was expecting the typical . . . biblical form . . . you know . . . settin…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 5, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

"Well lets look at the facts . . . the god of the old testament killed the first born…"

Rickey D. Whetstone replied 10th month 4, 2010 to Does "New Testament God" Mean Anything Different From "Old Testament God"?

38 11th month 12, 2010
Reply by Leslie Rodgers

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Marcia P Roberts replied to N. Jeanne Burns's discussion 'Quote Game' in the group Diversity (Race, Class, Gender, etc.)
"This information and follow up posts from Isabel Penrath answer so many questions. Quaker history…"
1 hour ago
Kirby Urner commented on Marcia P Roberts's blog post 'No respector of persons'
"Methinks "mental illness" (vs. "physical illness" -- hard to part them) is…"
19 hours ago
Kirby Urner commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"The research I've done suggests many middle class antebellum Quakers were annoyed by…"
19 hours ago
Chris Holmes updated their profile
1st month 10
TJ Victor updated their profile
1st month 9
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Exhibit: some Friends discussing Racism'
"Me on Facebook, Jan 2,…"
1st month 2
Keith Saylor commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"I forgot to add, Whittier's reference to Mezentius and his struggle…"
12th month 29, 2020
Keith Saylor commented on Rainer Möller's blog post 'Quakers unto the Civil War'
"Whittier, in his 1833 Justice and Prejudice, writes: "Far be it from me to cast new…"
12th month 29, 2020

© 2021   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service