Olivia's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Your words:   "Mystics instinctively may know the heart of the matter; but just as…"

Olivia replied 4th month 14, 2015 to Easter and Quakers

14 4th month 23, 2015
Reply by Christopher Hatton

"Yes, THANK YOU, Howard.   I had wanted to post that at the time but it was only a "t…"

Olivia replied 4th month 14, 2015 to Easter and Quakers

14 4th month 23, 2015

"I struggled this year about it because I wanted very much to go to a local Methodist…"

Olivia replied 4th month 6, 2015 to Easter and Quakers

14 4th month 23, 2015

"Hi Christopher, I agree with your concerns and understand them (I think).  To be cle…"

Olivia replied 4th month 6, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"Hmm... I am thinking to actually make a difference.  The difference may be more in…"

Olivia replied 4th month 2, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"I should have also said: These two candidates that I mention, Shirley Chisholm and C…"

Olivia replied 4th month 1, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"ha :-)  Thank you, Christopher.  Hello!  Yes, of course.  Being unbiased is a good t…"

Olivia replied 4th month 1, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"Hi Forrest!! Thank you for the recommendation.  I saw her wikipedia page and liked i…"

Olivia replied 3rd month 24, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"Scott: "According to the bible, Isralite's are not supposed to set up a king over t…"

Olivia replied 3rd month 24, 2015 to Can I vote for a progressive, African-American President again in 2016?

14 4th month 6, 2015
Reply by Olivia

"Hi William, Welcome and thanks for the good question.  I hesitate to try to define i…"

Olivia replied 2nd month 28, 2015 to What Does The "Inner Light" or "That Of God Within" Mean To You?

3 2nd month 28, 2015
Reply by Olivia

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Perhaps, then, lack of "faith" (as people typically misconceive it) is less of a barrier…"
2 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"When God takes the initiative, even the recalcitrant can be converted.  With God, all things…"
5 hours ago
Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Um, where were we? Thanks, however, for that last example of how not to read scripture. If it were…"
11 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"I don't really have a sophisticated definition of "nontheist" to offer.  I…"
21 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, Thank you for that important correction. The specific quote that prompted my…"
22 hours ago
"Hello, Keith! "Atheist" is now a naughty word that is not politically correct! …"
yesterday
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, When you reflect upon another another person as atheist, how are you using that…"
yesterday
"Hey, Forrest, thanks for your willingness to address controversial issues, thereby helping to keep…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service