Olivia's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Wait a minute, Forrest.  Were you saying that in a "high Christology" if I believe t…"

Olivia replied 5th month 20, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015
Reply by Stephanie Stuckwisch

"Hi Forrest! I've gone to your link and read that and commented there, but would add…"

Olivia replied 5th month 20, 2015 to The 'Kingdom of God'

5 5th month 20, 2015
Reply by Forrest Curo

"Hi Howard, I am aware that we have a lot of discussions going on right now.  Sorry b…"

Olivia replied 5th month 20, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Thanks for the framework to hang this on, Forrest.   I think what I'm dealing with i…"

32 5th month 20, 2015

"So much could be responded to -- please forgive me for starting here... I feel both …"

Olivia replied 5th month 19, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Hi Stephanie, Thanks for sharing more about your experience. This sounds wonderful t…"

Olivia replied 5th month 17, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Stephanie, Thanks for sharing your experience.  Please share more if you like, or if…"

Olivia replied 5th month 16, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Forrest wrote: "Wow! I mean, yes, that does make some sense -- but I used to hope th…"

Olivia replied 5th month 16, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Hey All, Thanks for these initial comments.   My original post is totally intended f…"

Olivia replied 5th month 13, 2015 to On Christians Having Grief and Needing Community

32 5th month 20, 2015

"Thanks, Martin.  That's a good point and I LOVED that video.   Will see if I can tra…"

Olivia replied 5th month 5, 2015 to quaker process and jury deliberations

2 5th month 5, 2015
Reply by Olivia

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"I don't really have a sophisticated definition of "nontheist" to offer.  I…"
9 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, Thank you for that important correction. The specific quote that prompted my…"
10 hours ago
William F Rushby replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello, Keith! "Atheist" is now a naughty word that is not politically correct! …"
13 hours ago
Keith Saylor replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"Hello William, When you reflect upon another another person as atheist, how are you using that…"
14 hours ago
"Hey, Forrest, thanks for your willingness to address controversial issues, thereby helping to keep…"
yesterday
Forrest Curo replied to Forrest Curo's discussion 'Scriptures: Can't do with them; can't do without them?'
"It takes at least three Quakers to have a schism; and we don't have that in my neighborhood.…"
yesterday
"Forrest Curo wrote: "Further -- that each has had something that the other side lacked, and…"
yesterday
"Awareness of the impulse and self-evident presence of the spirit of Christ in the conscience has…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service