Quaker Cassandra's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the places that you can go to get a broad picture of how Quaker librarians ra…"

Quaker Cassandra replied 1st month 19, 2009 to Books/advice for a new Friend?

12 2nd month 2, 2009
Reply by Will T

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Christopher Alexander Eaton updated their profile
3rd day (Tue)
Christopher Alexander Eaton updated their profile photo
3rd day (Tue)
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Quakerism and Charter Schools'
"Here's a Youtube to get the ball rolling: https://youtu.be/4VJirp2TRZY I see parallels with…"
3rd day (Tue)
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Quakerism and Charter Schools'
"Few contemporaries simultaneously have the reputation for being great and wise religious leaders,…"
3rd day (Tue)
Kirby Urner commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Founding Quakerism: “Their chief design... to reduce Religion to Allegory?”'
"I have no reason to doubt that. Some Quakers are really into theology, and once that' s your…"
3rd day (Tue)
Forrest Curo commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Founding Quakerism: “Their chief design... to reduce Religion to Allegory?”'
"What does God [feel free to interpret this in whatever way you so-far envision the Life and Soul in…"
3rd day (Tue)
David McKay commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Founding Quakerism: “Their chief design... to reduce Religion to Allegory?”'
"Not with-it enough to speak to "we just don't care if you think in terms of a Trinity or…"
2nd day (Mon)
Kirby Urner commented on Keith Saylor's blog post 'Founding Quakerism: “Their chief design... to reduce Religion to Allegory?”'
"I go back to Karen Armstrong's observation that Protestantism stands out in its focus on…"
2nd day (Mon)

© 2017   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service