William F Rushby's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, David McKay!I haven't read the new book.  For better or for worse, I worry mo…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 18, 2017 to Open to New Light

3 2nd month 21, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"I would be happy to hear your comments on the diagram offered at the end of this ess…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 1, 2017 to Open Worship: An Insightful Statement from Salem Friends Church in Iowa

1 2nd month 1, 2017
Reply by William F Rushby

"Jesus says our sins are forgiven as we're hellbent on making mistakes. Trial and e…"

William F Rushby replied 1st month 12, 2017 to Do Quakers Believe in Continuing Revelation?

12 1st month 20, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Another interesting research report!  https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/…"

William F Rushby replied 1st month 4, 2017 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello, Howard! Let me say right at the start that I do not see this as in any way a…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 21, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

" I have no  information about sponsorship, only about who did the work!"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello, Keith! I am not a member of Baltimore Yearly Meeting, nor was I involved in o…"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"There is a top-down side to Baltimore Yearly Meeting, of which Howard may be unaware…"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"There is peace between us William." Thanks for the reassurance, Keith!  I also hav…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello again, Forrest!  I continue to feel that we have majored on minor points, and…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Forrest Curo replied to Daniel O'Keefe's discussion 'How is "community" carried out in a Quaker monthly meeting?'
"The best we typically do is to sit together, each of us alone with God (as we fail to understand…"
1 hour ago
zelma street mission updated their profile
3 hours ago
zelma street mission replied to Mike Shell's discussion 'Facing hostile nationalism: Quakers in Nazi Germany and now'
"mike, i would be honored to have you share any of my insights- no need for anonymity and i thank…"
3 hours ago
Patty Quinn liked Olivia's discussion Hungry for more of the Jesus of the Quaker tradition?
5 hours ago
Patty Quinn liked Mike Shell's discussion Join Quaker Universalist Group on Facebook
5 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Susan Furry
"i want you to  work together in Bible club  i want to start soon hee in Malawi."
5 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Robin Mohr
"Nice to meet with you iam a christian man from africa in Malawi."
5 hours ago
DUNCAN MBEWE left a comment for Karen Rae Klett
"Nice  to meet with you iam from Malawi in africa. i want you to be my honest freind"
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service