William F Rushby's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, David McKay!I haven't read the new book.  For better or for worse, I worry mo…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 18, 2017 to Open to New Light

3 2nd month 21, 2017
Reply by James C Schultz

"I would be happy to hear your comments on the diagram offered at the end of this ess…"

William F Rushby replied 2nd month 1, 2017 to Open Worship: An Insightful Statement from Salem Friends Church in Iowa

1 2nd month 1, 2017
Reply by William F Rushby

"Jesus says our sins are forgiven as we're hellbent on making mistakes. Trial and e…"

William F Rushby replied 1st month 12, 2017 to Do Quakers Believe in Continuing Revelation?

12 1st month 20, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Another interesting research report!  https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/…"

William F Rushby replied 1st month 4, 2017 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello, Howard! Let me say right at the start that I do not see this as in any way a…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 21, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

" I have no  information about sponsorship, only about who did the work!"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello, Keith! I am not a member of Baltimore Yearly Meeting, nor was I involved in o…"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"There is a top-down side to Baltimore Yearly Meeting, of which Howard may be unaware…"

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"There is peace between us William." Thanks for the reassurance, Keith!  I also hav…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

"Hello again, Forrest!  I continue to feel that we have majored on minor points, and…"

William F Rushby replied 12th month 20, 2016 to Food for Thought

42 1st month 4, 2017
Reply by Kirby Urner

RSS

Support Us

Did you know that QuakerQuaker is 100% reader supported? If you think this kind of outreach and conversation is important, please support it with a monthly subscription or one-time gift.

You can also make a one-time donation.

Latest Activity

Keith Saylor posted a blog post

All Shadows, Types, and Figures

Let him to whom an Idol is nothing, to whom all shadows, Types and Figures, are come to an end, let…See More
5th day (Thu)
Kirby Urner replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Quakerism and Religious Freedom'
"Thanks for joining the discussion.  Yeah, one line or word summaries of a complex conversation…"
5th month 8
jay replied to Kirby Urner's discussion 'Quakerism and Religious Freedom'
"Great message, thanks!  As you point out, it's not a simple question of good guys Vs bad…"
5th month 8
Kirby Urner commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'On Recording One's Affiliation with Friends'
4th month 27
Kirby Urner posted a blog post
4th month 27
Kirby Urner commented on Kirby Urner's blog post 'A Campus Curriculum'
"http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2019/04/facebook-rant.htmlI have a followup query at the end of my…"
4th month 27
Kirby Urner posted a blog post

A Campus Curriculum

I'm reaching out to Friends in higher education with my recent Youtubes, which I'm free to…See More
4th month 13
Keith Saylor posted a blog post

Definitions

Iconography: The process of guiding and informing human relationships and interactions through…See More
4th month 10

© 2019   Created by QuakerQuaker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service