Primitive Christianity Revived, Again
For those in leadership or service roles within and beyond faith communities—clerks, pastors, elders, counselors, educators, social activists, and others following their leadings—Way of the Spirit builds practical tools for faithfulness.
• Distinguish God’s inward guidance
• Strengthen your understanding of discernment in scripture, and in Christian and Quaker heritage
• Integrate content with contemplation, prayerful dialog & shared worship
• Face challenges in your discernment
• Follow up the retreat with an online reflection group
The January module will begin a year-long Way of the Spirit retreat series continuing in April and September. Register for the January
module as a trial, or sign up for the entire series.
January Facilitators & Guest Speakers:
Christine Betz Hall, Way of the Spirit Coordinator
and Facilitator, Good News Associate
Marge Abbott, Speaker, Author of To be Broken
and Tender: a Quaker Theology for Today
Other guest speakers to be announced